(Feel free to click on any of the pictures to get a closer look)
Starting with Ryan, he just started his 3rd year of medical school. We can't believe that 2 years have already passed. I look at all of those 1st year medical students and think, "you have no idea what you're getting into." When Ryan was a 1st year student, we thought that 3rd years were so far ahead and that it would take forever to get there. Well, quite the opposite has happened. The two years have flown by and I really hope the next two will fly faster.

Katy's doing well. Having fun in the sun is her theme this year. Trying to take advantage of the heat and the sun is her heart's desire. (k, no more 3rd person analog...) I'm going great. I love being a mommy and love being able to stay at home with them.
Cambri: well, can we just say that she's our princess leia. She dressses up in princess out fits, and carries a gun. For summer, she's playing soccer and taking swimming lessons.
her favorite thing in the world is SPONGEBOB.
who could blame her though. I think that little guy is more for adults than kids sometimes.Anyway, Adie is our little pricess with the crown instead of the gun. She likes everything girly and actually wants her hair fixed in the mornings. She has the cutest little curls in her hair. I hope they stay.
Well, that's our family in a nut shell.