It's So simple to make, all you do is make your rice crispies like normal. Then you can squish the rice crispies into a cookie sheet and cut them into rectangles. (I like to do them individually to give each one a unique personality :) But if you're in a hurry, cookie sheets are good too). Then place the sweedish fish on top, and wrap with the Fruit Roll-ups (cut into 3/4" strips). Voila! Did I mention the taste way good?!?
The Kiddos
Cambri, Adelie, Zac
July 10, 2007
Candy Sushi
Hey, we just came from the Miyasaki Reunion, where I was asigned to make candy sushi again. I had fun making something different this time. Instead of making the classic sushi (california style) I made them this way. Until I get the pictures on my computer, here's a generic picture of what they looked like.
It's So simple to make, all you do is make your rice crispies like normal. Then you can squish the rice crispies into a cookie sheet and cut them into rectangles. (I like to do them individually to give each one a unique personality :) But if you're in a hurry, cookie sheets are good too). Then place the sweedish fish on top, and wrap with the Fruit Roll-ups (cut into 3/4" strips). Voila! Did I mention the taste way good?!?
It's So simple to make, all you do is make your rice crispies like normal. Then you can squish the rice crispies into a cookie sheet and cut them into rectangles. (I like to do them individually to give each one a unique personality :) But if you're in a hurry, cookie sheets are good too). Then place the sweedish fish on top, and wrap with the Fruit Roll-ups (cut into 3/4" strips). Voila! Did I mention the taste way good?!?