Hey Everyone, We just got back from a trip to Coeur d'Alene, ID I've been there once while on tour, but didn't really have any time to see the place. We stayed at the Coeur d'Alene Resort, right on the lake!! Talk about a gorgeous place! They even had beaches! We had so much fun. We got to take a cruise of the lake, and see the Floating on the Green (a golf course on an island). We got to go jet skiing with some friends from Rick's, and play at the beach! The only not so fun thing about the trip was the driving. We drove!!! I know, insane right?!? We thought we'd split the drive up, so we drove to Soda Springs, ID and spent the night at Ryan's parents. The drive after that was AWFUL! I got car sick and the girls were restless...thank goodness for portable DVD players! Anyway, the drive back home was MUCH, MUCH better. We made it in pretty home pretty much non-stop. But even then, it still took 10 hours to get home. The gas out there is only $2.77/gal!!! So, we saved a bunch of $$ by driving. Well, I hope you enjoy the pictures, click here.