The question was raised, "what would you be if you weren't going to be a doctor or anything in the medical field?" Ryan answered, "probably a carpenter."
So, we put his alter-ego to test, and he would have made an excellent carpenter...not that I want him to quit school...we've payed too much for his doctor training! But, we finally got our new flooring in. Dr. Craner the Carpenter did a great job. And I didn't do too bad for a helper, if I say so myself! Say GOODBYE to the ugly camoflauge-stained carpet! wahoo.
My kids had a fun time with the floor adventure...Here's the progression of what happened the last couple of days.
Cambri's shirt like a turbin
Day 2: Finishing touches.
(not shown, more painting of base boards and walls that we nicked, and replacing the boards under the cabinets.)
But, it all turned out very nice.
Ryan and I are done with projects for a while.
Next: the entry way!!!