The Kiddos

The Kiddos
Cambri, Adelie, Zac

November 19, 2008

10-5-3-1

10 YEARS AGO (1998)

  • I was 17...a Junior in Highschool
  • I had a "fat lip" because my face ran into my friend's head and split my lip open on the inside and outside. I was lucky to still have teeth!!!
  • I was 1st Chair Violist in my orchestra, played for the Wasatch County Orchestra, and formed a quartet to play at weddings and such.
  • I played Volleyball EVERYDAY!!!


5 YEARS AGO (2003)
  • I was 22 years old, and just finished my Bachelor's Degree
  • Cambri would turn 1 this year
  • I had a very short and spikey hair cut.
  • We moved to UT


3 YEARS AGO (2005)


  • 24 years old...
  • Adelie was born this year
(a very sad picture of her, but one of my favorites!)
  • Ryan started his first year of medical school
  • Started a singing group with my sisters
  • We bought our first house


1 YEAR AGO (2007)
  • I was called into the Young Women's Presidency
  • uhhh...I'm not sure anything exciting happened this year...I think this tag would have been funner a year or two from now, or two years ago!!!