
Are there things that you just cling to from your good ole' college days? Are there things in your home that NEED to go because they're so old, but you just don't have the heart to say "goodbye" to them? Well, this is how we feel about this item.
Ryan and I bought this chair as newlyweds and after 7 years of faithful service, it has gone to the great chair maker in the sky! We called it our "Captain Kirk" chair because it swivels on all 3 axis. We also played many of spinning games on it.
And by the look of the chair, you can understand the era in which it was purchased...but it's been a great chair and I used it to nurse all three of my kids. I'm really sad it's gone and I'm not sure I want to replace it with the exact one because it does scream "DORM ROOM!" (and I want a wii)
Well, c-ya later green chair...it's been nice knowing you! I guess all married college studens have to grow up someday.