
High School Tag
Your High School's full name: Jordan High School
Your High School's full name: Jordan High School
High School Colors: Maroon & Gray
School Mascot: Digger Dan (beetdiggers)
Did you date anyone from your school? No...I was more chums with the guys
It's Friday night where are you: Probably plying vball
Were you a party animal: Wasn't allowed to be...but the animal came out when I left for college...
Were you considered a flirt: Of course...but we didn't term it as flirt back then...it was just playing around.
Were you in band, orchestra, choir, or other group: yes, yes, and yes...my whole life was music and vball
Were you in any clubs: honor club and the one where you have a certain GPA...I can't remember what is was called.
Did you ever get expelled or suspended: No...too scared of the consequences.
Can you still sing the fight song: uyup....and my sister can play it on the piano. We sing it every night before we go to bed. just kidding.
Who were your favorite teachers: Coach McConnel, Mr. Casperson, and Mrs. Price
Where did you sit during lunch: at a table???
Who was your prom date? Never went to Prom, sniff, sniff....okay, now I'm over it!
If you could go back and re-do high school would you: noway
Were you a nerd? in some subjects...My senior year, I had 4 vball classes, Orchestra, Choir, English, and Math...
Were you on any varsity teams? No
Where did you go senior skip day? Senior Skip Day...What's that? Some term from the 50's? Uh, I never skipped school, right Mom?!?!?
Have you gained some weight since then? I have a huge growth spurt after high school...grew an inch and gain a few pounds. And of course, have the "3 kid" baby fat.
What do you remember about Graduation: I had to pee really bad!
Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? Perhaps...if I'm in Utah...are you?
I tag anyone who went to high school...