No fair cheeting and "fixing-up" things before you take the picture!
Your Kid:
Zac's just too charming not to take a picture of him~! Cambri and Adelie are busy doing something else...you'll see soon!
Your Closet:
Your Fridge:
Not too bad!
Your Bathroom:
I was flying solo this morning trying to get myself and three kids ready for 9:00 am church! so, I'm surprised this bathroom doesn't look worse!
Your Sink:
Lunch...
Your Pantry:
Luckily, I just re-organized it a couple weeks ago. Before, it was a disaster zone!
YOU!
This is totally "as-is" he he
Your Laundry Room:
uhhh...typical, I think.
and....
Your Favorite Room:
Ironically enough, as I was reading and looking at my friend's blog, whos tag this was, I turned and saw what my favorite room looked like...and this is what I saw. I knew the smirking and laughing behind my back meant something, but I didn't quite expect this. O'well. At least these can be put back! (They're hiding, by the way...so you can't see them)
Tag, You're it!