The Kiddos

The Kiddos
Cambri, Adelie, Zac

April 10, 2008

My Girls!

So, my friend Randilee had this GREAT idea of posting some fun facts about her girls. I thought I'd do the same.


Cambri Reiko Craner

  • Has the biggest heart
  • Cheese noodles are her favorite food (mac n' cheese...blah!)
  • Loves her dad the most ( I think...)
  • Wants to ride horses someday
  • Loves to play with friends and soccer
  • Can beat her mom and dad at Tic-Tac-Toe (seriously!!!)
  • Loves to catch butterflies
  • Has the most sensitive nose-good luck with the horses
  • Can quote any episode of SongeBob
  • Hates having her hair combed/fixed...reason for the braids!

Adelie Sueko Craner

  • Has to have her Strawberry Milk sippy everyday
  • Loves to tease Cambri
  • Perferes mommy the most (blatently obvious!)
  • Introduced Girliness into the home
  • Has a second wind right about bed-time every night.
  • Sings, sings, sings
  • Loves having her hair fixed.
  • EXTREMELY INDEPENDENT and spunky!
  • Is now potty trained!!!
  • wears her heart on her face...just like mom.
Here are my kids...they are so different, but really compliment each other. I only have to tell them to stop fighting 20 times a day, that all! he he. I know they love each other though. I love them too, very much!

What's a little boy in the house going to do to them, I wonder??? Good think I kept all the tanks and trucks Cambri played with!