The Kiddos

The Kiddos
Cambri, Adelie, Zac

April 21, 2008

Alphabet Tag

Do you know your Alphabet???

A- ATTACHED OR SINGLE: attached to my family and my blankie
B - BEST FRIEND(S): Ryan Craner, Cambri & Adelie Craner, and Mindy Tippetts


C - CAKE OR PIE: Where does Cheese cake fit in???
D -DAY OF CHOICE: the day Ryan gets to stay home (or come home) I don't care what day of the week it is...I LOVE it.

E - ESSENTIAL ITEM: Humor and optimism for life.
F - FAVORITE COLOR: I'm really into Purples right now.

G - GUMMY BEARS OR WORMS: Red and white gummy worms, white gummy bears
H - HOMETOWN: Salt Lake City, UT


I - FAVORITE INDULGENCE: Buying things that fit me.
J - JANUARY OR JULY: Jan for Ry's birthday, July for SUMMER!!!


K - KIDS: Cambri, Adelie, and Baby Boy
L - LIFE ISN'T COMPLETE WITHOUT...Blankie and snore strips for Ryan.


M- MUSIC OF CHOICE: Anything but rap
N - NUMBER OF SIBLINGS: 5 sisters, 1 brother, 3 sisters-in-law, 4 brothers-in-law

O - ORANGES OR APPLES: Rob's oranges from CA, and Gala Apples
P - PHOBIAS: anything harming or hurting my children.

Q - QUOTE: the latest one: "The time you spend in the bathroom will be well-wasted."
R - REASON TO SMILE: Funny faces, bright summer days, beating Ryan at James Bond.

S - SEASON OF CHOICE: I just like seasons...I like transitions.
T - TAG 3 PEOPLE: you, you, and you...


U - UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME: I "boofer" a lot...Did I just admit that?
V – VEGETABLE: Fresh corn on the cob with butter and salt.

W - WORST HABBIT: Admitting unknown facts about me that should be left for "private viewing."
X - X-RAY OR ULTRASOUND: anything but a MAMOGRAM!!! worst feeling in the world.


Y - YOUR FAVORITE FOOD: The sushi that just melts in your mouth...salvating...
Z - ZODIAC SIGN: Gemni...I think that means I'm spunky...



(Try to guess the name of the brand that does each letter...can you guess all of them?)