The Kiddos

The Kiddos
Cambri, Adelie, Zac

March 12, 2008

March is Temple Month




One day, while driving in on the freeway towards Sandy, Cambri said that she wanted to see the temple that was outside the window. (Jordan River Temple) We then decided that this month, we would visit all the temples in the valley. We saw the Salt Lake Temple last Saturday and will be visiting the Rexburg Temple (I know, I know...not in the valley...but we'll be in ID that weekend) this Saturday. We're going to visit:
  • Bountiful Temple
  • Jordan River Temple
  • Salt Lake Temple
  • Timpanogos Temple

We'll include our pictures too. For FHE before we went to our visit, we talked to Cambri about the requirements needed to go to the temple and also about some of the work that goes on inside. We showed her pictures of the baptismal font, Angel Moroni, and such. She's so smart. She remembers everything still! I love that my girls want to see the temples.


March 15, 2008: Rexburg Temple...

I think this temple is one of the most beautiful temples that's been built.

Cambri and Adelie