(I wish I had a picture of the back of her hair, but I started taking them out before I realized I had no pictures!!! Crazy Mom!)
Everyone loved them, especially Cambri.
(I loved a few days of tear free hair!)
The whole reason why I had Cambri's hair in braids is because I was getting tired of her constantly BAWLING every time I tried to brush her hair. Her hair turns into a lump of dread locks by the end of the day if we don't comb it every morning and night. And if she has a pony tail or has her hair up, she screams that it's too tight and that it hurts. I swear this girl has the most SENSITIVE HEAD in the world! We even put gobs of conditioner in her hair, as well as tangle free spray. All I hear is, OUCH, WAAAA, OUCH, WAAA..... After much frustration, I gave her two options: to either cut it shorter, or put little braids in for a couple days. You can see which one won.