We sold our Subaru Legacy on Monday to an 18 year old boy. It was hard to see it drive away. Seriously! I had a lump in my throat when he drove off. We sold it because we need a "bigger" vehicle that can accommodate three car seats. Since I'm not a VAN FAN...we're in the market for a Honda Pilot. Hopefully my next post will be a happy one with a bright shining PILOT in the driveway. I'm gonna miss my:
- Leather Seats
- Sun Roof
- 6 CD changer
- Rear spoiler...he he...
- All Wheel Drive (but hopefully not for too long!)
- and 5 years of 70,000 miles worth of trips
It's been a good car for us. It was only on the market for 1.5 weeks before we sold it! You'd never think that our car was 120K and almost 10 yrs old just by looking at the picture!
Happy car shopping for us! Wish us luck!