There's NO MISTAKE that I'm having what I'm having. What I have inside my belly is a little FLASH GORDON!!!
Okay, Okay, Okay....
I'm.................
Having...............
a......................
you're just scrolling, aren't you......
BOY!!!!!
Not to mention I'm having one of the wiggliest children God could ever create. It was so tough to even get a glimps of his "bum," and then once we saw it, he wouldn't let us see anything else! The ultrasound tech was getting frustrated because he'd wiggle or move around when ever she needed to get the heart, kidnes, or pretty much any organ of his body for that matter!
BUT, if I were to have a calm child (even in the womb) I would be worried because there is no boy in either the Miyasaki or Craner family that isn't wiggly. At least not that I know of...(even Ryan has to be constantly doing something)!
So, all of you who voted for a BOY, I'm glad that you're all WINNERS! For those of you who voted Girl, I know it's just because you thought it'd be Murphy's Law to have ANOTHER girl. So, I understand completely! For you who voted "I dunno..." (Ryan) I still love you! Thanks for voting!!!
We'll have to arrange icecream dates now!
I'm thoroughly excited about having a boy. When I saw the eleventh digit...I got all bubbly inside. Then I realized that not only do I get to dress him up all nice, but I'm also going to have to freshen up on my starwars/superman/spiderman/superhero/leggo etc...
So, now what I want from you is all the little secrets that "Nobody ever told you" about little boys. I know some of them, but I want to be "prepared!!!"
LOVE you all....
now for names.....