(Picture of Ry posing for a BBQ that we hosted in 2005, just after he and his friends finished their 1st year of medical schoo.)
What is his name? Ryan Craner
How long have you been together? married 7 years in August. Known each other since Nov. 2000
How long did you date? about 8 months.
How old is he? just turned 29
Who eats more? he doesn't like sympathy foods (because I'm prego), but he doesn't get very many chances to eat at the hospital...so, he comes home starving! poor man!
Who said "I love you" first"? I can't remember...but I remember the day when I realized I loved him! It was definately mutual when who ever said it...said it.
How tall is he? He says, "5 ft. 11.5 inches, 6 ft. on a good day"
Who can sing better? When I sing off key on purpose, he takes the trophy on this one.
Who is smarter? DOCTOR Craner....hmmm...let's think about this one.
Does he do the laundry? I do most the time. Ryan knows how to do the laundry and has surprised me more than once by doing it himself.
Who pays the bills? I do...I have the time. Besides, he doesn't like knowing how much money we DON'T have, and how much we've borrowed from the Fed. Gov.
Who sleeps on the right side? Depends on how your looking at the bed. If we're both laying down, I'm on the right. If you're looking at the bed...he's on the right.
Who mows the lawn? Bless his heart!
Does he cook dinner? Ryan smokes me at cooking. I can cook a traditional meal, but Ryan is gourmet all the way! I love it when he cooks...or has time to~
Who drives? Me most the time because I get so stinkin car sick.
Who is more stubborn? ME, ME, ME....Ry's a softee
Who kissed who first? I was determined to have Ryan kiss me first...no matter what! And when he did...my heart skipped a beat! It was the most genuine kiss I've ever had.
Who asked who out first? I had the guts to introduce myself to him first...it wouldn't have happened if it were up to him. But I think it's debatable on who asked who out first.
Who proposed? Ryan...he had it all planned out...and the weather didn't cooperate (so he says) so, he ended up popping the question at the temple and then went to sleep.
Who has more friends? Debatable...I think I have more friends in numbers, but when Ryan makes a friend, they'r friends for life.
Who is more sensitive? Ry's a softee...like I said. my children will always go to dad first.
Who has more siblings? I have more...only by 2 though.
Who wears the pants? we both wear pants!!! but I tend to make more minor decisions in the home. We both take part in major decisions. Ryan will always and forever be the patriarch in the family though. I'll always trust his judgement because I know he wants to do what's right.
So, now you know a little bit more about the man I love.
Feel free to consider yourself TAGGED if you read this.