The Kiddos

The Kiddos
Cambri, Adelie, Zac

February 13, 2008

Cause for Rejoicing

No More Diapers for me!!!


Our Little Adelie isn't so little anymore. She's finally decided to take the diaper off and switch them for Princess Undies. She told me she wanted undies like her big sister and so, I took a deep breath, found the undies that were stored away and said, "let's go for it!"

We've been doing great so far. Only a couple of accidents. But, she's at the point where she will go for about 2 hours before going potty. She even comes to me and says she needs to go. It's been great that she doesn't have any fear about going in public potties either so I can take her places and not be worried about having her freak out.

I've really got to hand it to her. I've been there for moral support, but she's really been the one to make it happen. She's so proud that she's a big girl now. Plus the rewards are great. she gets half an otter pop for #1 and a whole otter pop for #2. Although I think the reward should be something that doesn't promote future bathroom trips, she really relys on those rewards to go. So, we'll keep them!

We've even been dry overnights for the past 3 nights. WAHOO...no more diapers...well, for at least 4 more months.