Happy Days!!!
The first signs of spring put me in such a good mood. After having months of 20-30 degree weather, I'm sick of being sick, sick of not being able to enjoy the outdoors, and sick of winter!
A couple days ago, I went out to check my garden. Low and Behold...I saw the green stems and leaves sprouting from the
ground. My tulips started coming up and my crocus' are looking happy. The tulips that I have come from the same grove that Joseph Smith said his prayer in. My Grandmother bought them, since you can't just go there and dig them out of the ground. They are a really pretty red.
A couple days ago, I went out to check my garden. Low and Behold...I saw the green stems and leaves sprouting from the
I feel like everything comes to life, including my spirits, when we see these first signs of Spring. I feel regenerated and am happy to welcome even 40 degree weather.
YEAH FOR SPRING!!!