The Kiddos

The Kiddos
Cambri, Adelie, Zac

August 22, 2010

Death by Chocolate

Ryan and I have reached
an accord...
~~~~~!~~~~~~!~~~~~~!~~~~~~!~~~~~~!~~~~~
He
Bakes the goodies,
I
Frost them.
I tried...
Zac
(notice chin)
liked the idea of mom sharing the spatula!
Cambri and Adelie had to smile before they got a piece!
Zac was either enthralled with the cake,
or the camera focused on him!
The First Slice Comes OUT!
TUMMIES GROWLING!
no, I didn't take it from them just so I could cut out a sliver of their heaven~
The Book that helps create the MAGIC!
Hands Down!
B.E.S.T. Chocolate cookbook I've ever purchased!!!
(located at TJ MAXX for $2.99)
If you don't already have one...get off the computer and get it now!

Each recipe we've tried in this book has been a success...with this particular one taking the TRUMP!
Seriously, there's no need to go to Olive Garden to get a Black Tie Mousse Cake (for $6+) when you can have this!!! It's THAT good.

Now you see why I teach Zumba 4 times a week!!!