
This is an old story and some of you may have already heard it. But since High School Musical 3 is coming out soon, my house has been "HS Musical this, HSM that...Mom, I want HSM Shoes, I want to watch HSM....yadda yadda yadda"
Honestly, I actually liked the movies...but here's what they did to my children.
Let's start out with the youngest:
Adelie sings, "I need Fabulous....I need, I need...I need, I need...I need, I need...FABULOUS!!!" (and if you've seen HSM 2, you know that it's Sharpay singing...the really spoiled one...who wants everything and everyone to do it her way)
Now onto the older: in play format...
Mom: Cambri, how was your night? Do you remember your dreams?
Cambri: Yea, I dreamed about the boys in High School Musical. They all wanted to kiss me and guess what I said...
M: What did you say?
C: "One at a time, GUYS!"
M: (gasp, smile, gasp...jaw falling) Ohhh really? uhhh....
I was completely at a loss of words...since I thought she was going to say something like, "No way, ew...yuck."
Thanks Troy, Gabriella, Sharpay, Ryan, and the rest of the HS Musical Crew..esp. the boys. I CAN'T wait to see what #3 brings to the world of my 5 and 3 year old "innocent minded" children!