The Kiddos

The Kiddos
Cambri, Adelie, Zac

October 30, 2008

Cambri's new Heart-throb

Okay, here's another one for ya!
Adelie: LOOK! it's Indiana Jones!!!
***
Cambri: Where? Where?
***
A: Over there...
***
C: Oh, I see it! If I saw Indiana Jones in real life, I'm gonna scream! Oh man, I just will really scream if I saw him...
***
Mommy: Why?
***
C: It's either because he's handsome, or because he's SO handsome that I'll scream if I saw him.
***
M: Handsome?
***
C: Yeah, in real life.

So...is this a typical thing for 5-year-olds to say? Is it abnormal that my 5 year old daughter is in love with (gulp) Harrison Ford??? Indiana Jones is on the OPPOSITE side of the spectrum from HSM!!! And where in the world did "handsome" come into play???
Is any movie safe???

I guess it's a good thing Ryan will be a doctor...to pay for Cambri's parent's therapy sessions!!!