The Kiddos

The Kiddos
Cambri, Adelie, Zac

July 25, 2008

A Song by Yours Truly...


While cleaning through a tupperware in my grarage, I came across a song I wrote up at Rick's...It's Dedicated to the student body, played with the Guitar...and sung by Alisha and me.

Ya, Ya, Ya, YAAAAA...

I am just a freshman
Graduated from High School,
and I think college rules!
I'm going on my mission
I'll filling my canteen,
Oh, I'm the pimp king!

Chorus: Ya, Ya, Ya, Ya...
Ya, Ya, Ya, YAAAAAA!!!!

Oh, Johnny is so hot
Make cookies on the spot
invite him to dinner Sunday night.
Talk about him to my friends,
and the word gets 'round to him
And Johnny runs away!

Chorus

Been dating girls all year
And finally found the one I like
And broke cerfew one too many times.
It caused a nasty scene
and they said I was obsene...
Now I'm headed for the Dean.

Chorus again...

When I came up to Rick's College
I promised Mom and Dad
the ring wouldn't come for 2 years.
But deep down inside,
I knew I had lied
and I'm here for just one thing.

yes...the Chorus

Now I'm back from my mission
and I'm doin' lots of fishin'
for girls to refill my canteen.
I've never seen so many
hot girls in my life!
Now I'm gonna find my wife!

Chorus...with gumph

(Together): A girl meets a boy,
A boy meets a girl
The decide to give it a whirl.
5 days later they're engaged;
Two weeks later, say "I do."
Now it's off to BYU!!!

Last time...

(Together): Now this is the story
of Rick's College life
for all you boys and girls.
Some say it isn't true
but what can you do!
Just wait, it'll happen to you!

Guess what...it happened to me...
(although we did manage to date, get engaged, and marry in longer than 5 days!!!) And since Rick's would soon be BYU-Idaho, we didn't even have to transfer!
Did anyone else find similar scenerios at their colleges???