The Kiddos

The Kiddos
Cambri, Adelie, Zac

July 06, 2008

M.I.A.

There are some benefits and some drawbacks to having a baby and not being "able" to go to church on Sunday's.

Benefits:
1. The house is quiet while the baby and I take a nap.
2. I don't have to glamour myself up.
3. ALONE TIME, ALONE TIME, ALONE TIME!!!

Drawbacks:
1. I miss the first time Cambri and Adelie bear their testimonies!!!
2. I miss seeing my Young Women
3. I don't get that "adult contact" that mothers need every so often.

Well, such as it is...I'm thankful that today won't be the last time Cambri and Adelie bear their testimonies (I hope), and I'll be able to witness it when it happens next.

The picture shows Cambri holding a butterfly on her finger. She's officially called the "Butterfly Tormentor" because she loves to get them wet and hold them so they don't fly away.