Here's our Family!!!
Almost everyone was able to make it!
Here are some traditions we do at our reunions:
The poor grandkids had to hold still for way too long.
Relay Races: this is one where you had to put on a silly hat and glasses and run around a person (me) and then back and pass it on to the next person.
Grandparents sitting and relaxing
(Gpa is holding Zac to have immunity from the water games. His mom is gladly sitting next to him.) What's a reunion without WATER!!!
Right to left: Kayla, Katy, and Mele
You really can't tell in this picture, but we're SOAKED!!!
We're scowling because we all threw each other into the pool.
I wish I had a picture of all the FOOD!!! it's almost the best part of the reunion. Anyway, we all had fun and it was nice to see all my cousins that I've not seen for a while. I have to admit though, that I was a bit sore after the whole water "dunking." After all, I did just have a baby 2 1/2 weeks ago!