The Kiddos

The Kiddos
Cambri, Adelie, Zac

May 11, 2009

Finally, something to post about...

I've been having a blogger's cramp all month now. Our computer got a Trojan Virus that just put a sick taste in my mouth and haven't wanted to blog, facebook, surf the net, or anything that has to do with the computer.

Anyway, but this is just too cute to pass up.

Cambri's in a ballet called, "The Legend of the Rubies of Rosewood." She's a goldfish and I'm so proud of her. She's worked really hard (for a 6 yr. old), and she absolutely loves getting all dressed up with her "face" on, and performing on the stage. She even smiles!

She's also in a Jazz class on the side and they had their recital last Saturday. She and her class danced to "Who Let the Dogs Out," and "I Like to Move-it, Move-it." I have to say that there's nothing more great than watching a bunch of 5-6 year olds shake it!!!

Way to go Cambri!!!