
I love to change my hair. I can't go very long without doing something wild or crazy to it. Since I'm trying to grow it out and didn't want to cut it, I thought I'd look at some of the permanant waving options. It's was crazy! I had gray, purple, and red worm looking perming rollers that were about 10 inches long, and could bend...I looked like a freaky thing straight out of an 80's music video!!! (crazier than this picture below-)


But thanks to my good friend, Randilee, my hair is now full of body, texture, and all sorts of fun waves. (pictures will probaby come here or on facebook after I can wash it for the first time...ya know, the whole 48 hours thing...)
Just before my own hair adventure, Zac got his first hair cut, or whatever you can call it...I'm no way near as efficient as Randilee, but we tackled it together better than I expected. 

Before: Fuzz
After: Even Fuzzier