The Kiddos

The Kiddos
Cambri, Adelie, Zac

May 20, 2008

One Year...well almost

After AMOST a year of not cutting my hair (okay, the occasional hair trim was essential) I finally gave in and changed my hair. My sister and I made a deal with each other that we wouldn't cut our hair for a whole year...that was in June of 2007.
I'm glad that both of us are so tired of our blah-ish hair that we both are willing to break the deal with little or no consequences to either of us...just our pocket books.

Here's the story of Katy's hair

May 2007
Once upon a time,
I had lots of colors and short, short hair...

Aug 2007
Then she went blonde...
Nov 2007
She got tired of frying her hair,
and decided to go back to brown.

Apr 2008
Then came the bangs...


May 08

Happy highlights again...


The course of Katy's hair is one eternal round...

or so it seems.