So, if you all haven't heard by now...YES, I'm "expecting." The baby's due on June 28th of NEXT YEAR! Crazy!
Here are some things that I have totally NOT EXPECTED during this pregnancy:
- I can't eat chicken and am really picky about other meats. I didn't realize how much of a carnivore I am now that meats have been stripped from the menu. Anyone know of really good meals that don't include meats? Ryan's starving!
- I can't have hot air blowing on me, i.e. heaters, even in cars or at home. It makes me queasy!
- I SWEAT a lot!
- I am constantly SPITTIN'. I feel so unlady like when ever I have to spit. But, I just salivate a lot...it drives me CRAZY!
- I get SO tired at night-weird! So, we get lots of sleep during the night because I don't fight bed time anymore! Now I kind of know what it feels like to not have insomnia. except the fact that I'm waking up every 2 hours to go potty...
- Pretzels and saltines make me SICK
- I really like salad. (opposite of both my previous pregnancies)
So, with all the changes that happen to "glowing" women, I guess I have to count by blessing and be thankful that I'm not as sick as I was a month ago.
Happy Holidays to you all! I'm sure I will be very jealous of you all when summer comes around and you're all looking your best when I'm swollen, sweating, and waddling.
Oh, here are some pictures to help you feel sorry for me...They were taken when I was only 11 weeks along (i'm now 13+ weeks along...yeah 2nd trimester!). Read the captions...
Taken at 9:00 p.m.
Taken morning after at 9:00 a.m.
Honest to goodness...I would get so bloated at night and just lose it all the next day. There's absolutely NO sucking-in in these pictures. Several bathroom trips may have contributed.