So, my parent's are in Huntington, UT now. And, I hadn't yet been to their apartment, see the progress on their house, or anything....until last weekend.
Yes, I took myself and the girls to see their grandparents on Friday, staying until Saturday. Ryan was at the hospital doing in-patient stuff...poor him!
The drive there was a typical single-parent vacationing experience. I left late, Adelie threw up three times, it took an hour longer to get there, and Cambri needed to pee the whole time. Because Adelie threw up three times (I won't go into details), I ended up putting her car seat and messy clothes and messy towels (thank goodness I had them!) in the trunk. Therefore, Adelie had to sit in Cambri's toddler seat and Cambri sat on her pillow. I buckled them as tight as I could and moved on. The smell was HORRIBLE. When we got to Huntington, it felt a lot like driving into Soda Springs, Ryan's home town.
I'll let the pictures tell about what we did there:
I'm glad I'm not the only one left who hasn't seen the place now...Kayla needs to get on top of things! I had fun and am looking forward to seeing more of what Huntington has to offer...and surrounding areas! it's only 2 hours away from Brice Canyon, Arches and other Nat'l Parks. Not to mention Lake Powell...Do I see a boat and 4 wheelers in the future???