It's hard to be in the festive spirit when there's no cold weather, no inversion in the air, no overcast skies, no frost on the cars, etc. As a result, I've repeatedly thought of a small Christmas, with little preparation by myself, thinking of how I could get the holidays over with with no work on my part!
However, I went through my Christmas tupperwares, set a few things up, drove 700+ miles to get a fresh Idaho Christmas tree to AZ...and voila'...I have the festive spirit!
A wooden Nativity set that my mom bought for me. My favorite one!!!
Our little Christmas tree...had to do until the real one came weeks later.
Hanging the stockings on the railings is a Miyasaki tradition...something I was happy to repeat!
When we finally got our tree from the northern tundra, we had a lot of fun decorating it! It smells so wonderful!
Merry Christmas!!!





