The Kiddos

The Kiddos
Cambri, Adelie, Zac

November 04, 2010

E-I-G-H-T

  • Makeup
  • Camera
  • Pillow Pet
  • Speed Stacks
  • Laptop
  • iPod
  • Phone
  • My Own Bedroom
  • Art Things
  • A Real Ice Cream Set

I Can't believe Cambri is 8 years old now!
Each day for a week before her birthday, she reminded us that she was turning 8 and how she was getting BAPTIZED!  I am so happy to have a daughter that is so excited to be baptized.  We had a great birthday and she really liked her presents.

Here's a preview of her journey thus far on earth!

Happy Birthday Cambri,
I love you!

First Day on this Earth


Cambri 1 year...wouldn't touch her cake, so we have no pictures of her with her cake.

Cambri turned 2 in New York City, and also on the same day as our nation's Presidential Election...John Kerry vs George W.  The man at the gift shop at the Empire State Building asked where we were from.  When I said Utah, he asked if Kerry won that state...uh, that's a BIG NOPE!  ha ha...

Cambri turned 3 just after Adelie was born.  She hit her nose on a window seal and cracked the bridge of her nose.  Poor girl got stitches, and has a scar...to this day, you can still see parts of it.

Cambri 4 years old.  
Grandma Becky Craner dressed all the grandkids in the Stewart Plaid (Great-Grandpa Stewart is Scottish), and took MILLIONS of pictures in front of the window.

Cambri 5.
This transition year was a big one for Cambri.  She grew a lot, and started Kindergarten this year!

Cambri asked for a Jelly Fish cake for her 6th birthday.

One of Cambri's birthday wishes was a hair cut.  I cut about 10 inches off that night, and was sad to see all that AMAZING hair that she has cut off.  But, she LOVED it.  Happy Birthday...first year Mom ever cried on her birthday!  
Cambri's 8th year!  She got a Puppy Pillow Pet, a Rock Tumbler, and her very own Ice Cream Maker.
(I love WalMart's Summer Clearance isle)

Happy Birthday, Cambri