The Kiddos

The Kiddos
Cambri, Adelie, Zac

July 14, 2010

Holes in the mouth


Cambri got hit in the face at the pool Saturday night. She got it bad! What was once a healthy non-loose tooth turned into a bloody, VERY-loose tooth. (complimented with a huge bloody nose)

...The culprit? Adelie and a sinkable diving ring.

Right as Adelie threw, Cambri surfaced the water in front of her...talk about seeing stars!

Anyway, the tooth didn't stay in the mouth very long. She's been writing notes to the Tooth Fairy for 2 years now. (The Tooth Fairy has only written her back once...) I don't think she's too disappointed at the lack of the Tooth Fairy's written responses because she cashes in with 50 cents/tooth...HEY, it's more than I got!!!


There's been some battles in the past about "HOW" to pull a tooth. Ryan likes the pliers/Bit-O-Honey. I like Dental Floss. Cambri likes G'ma M. Since all three options weren't even really options with Cambri, she decided to take the initiative herself. She pulled the plug up on the sink, and said she was ready! I helped her put the dental floss around her tooth, and she yanked...It came out after two yanks. Good thing she plugged the sink because fickle-fingered Mom dropped the tooth and it fell in the sink. Cambri said, "Good thing...I knew it!"

Cambri's mouth is about as hole-y as my magic eraser (oh, by the way...I now have a wall-artist. Z-A-C.) She loves to suck her milk through a straw in-between her teeth, and not have to open her jaw. AND-now she has an extra hole to drool from!

I had predicted in the beginning that Cambri would have a mouth full of holes when she grew up because she had 16 teeth by the time she turned 1 year!

I can't wait for school pictures this year!!!