The Kiddos

The Kiddos
Cambri, Adelie, Zac

June 22, 2008

A Tag before the Turmoil

Alisha- this is for you. I hope I go into labor SOON!!!

"5 things"

A: Ten years ago...
1. Volleyball was (and still is) my passion!!!
2. I just turned 17 years old.
3. My mom says I was a little "wimper snapper"
4. I had the worst crush on Jaren Peterson.
5. Did I mention I played Volleyball about everyday of the summer?

B: 5 Things on My To-Do List...
1. uh...have a BABY!!!
2. uh...have a BABY SOON!!!
3. Do some jumping jacks
4. Take some walks
5. Try not to cry when the contractions come because....uh...I want to HAVE A BABY!!!

C: 5 Snacks I Enjoy...
1. Ritz Crackers with Cheddar Cheese
2. Fresh fruit from Costco
3. Really good Lemonade with Ice (can that be a snack???)
4. Rice with Nori
5. Bread!!!

D: 5 Foods I Love...
1. ANYTHING Japanese...okay, except the squid/octopus...blah!
2. Cheesecakes
3. Mashed Potatoes
4. Charcoal Grilled Rib-eye Steaks with my seasonings
5. Any food Ryan will cook

E: What I Would Do If I Became a Billionaire...
1. Set aside 35% for Uncle Sam...he'd claim it on April 15th
2. Pay off medical school loans and pay parents back
3. Get my kids through college/missions
4. Take the longest trip up and down the Mediterranean Sea
5. Hope God calls forth the Law of Consecration to help me from becoming prideful.

F: Favorite Family Recipe...
My Dad's famous Brownies...But it's hard to just explain. (Link coming)

G: 5 Places I Have Lived...
1. Sandy, UT
2. Rexburg, ID
3. Back to Sandy, UT
4. Salt Lake City, UT
5. Not sure yet....

H: Favorite Quote of the Day...
"A Book that is shut is but a block" (Because I LOVE to read)

So, now here's the gruesome part...if you see your name listed below...it's your turn!!! (evil laughing in the background....)


  • you!
  • You!!
  • and YOU!!!

Gosh, I don't care...just let me know if you do it cuz I'd like to read them.