The Kiddos

The Kiddos
Cambri, Adelie, Zac

November 18, 2007

Guitar Hero: family bonding

Well, wonders never cease! Who would have EVER thought that Guitar Hero would bring our family closer together. For all of you out there who know what Guitar Hero is all about, you'll know that it's no small deal for us guitar players (and wanna-be guitar players).

My parents were here for the week, and we challenged my ULTRA-conservative dad to play the game. At first, he was reluctant (I think he heard that it was too hard...as in the music) but we got him to try it! For all of you who know my dad, you'll have to re-read this as many times as he's famous for repeating things. (10-20...+,-).

To make it official, we have pictures!



My mom got caught in the frenzy a while ago, and she's been trying to get my dad to comply. He'd shrug it off...probably thinking, "it's too Juvenile for me!" Upon trying it himself, he turned to mom and said, "we've gotta get this!" My mom said..."I told you so!" It was fun to see my dad dancing to the beat too!



To make the surprise even more intense, after getting the hang of it, my dad had to master "Shout at the Devil" on the medium level. I just hope that when they make the purchase, he won't win the game before me! I have to be better than him at SOMETHING!




Here are some pics of the rest of us: