The Kiddos

The Kiddos
Cambri, Adelie, Zac

September 04, 2007

TAG...I'm it?

Alli tagged me...which I guess means that I have to share my hidden unknowns to the world. Well, I will now reveal the 9 most likely unknows about me...because 10 is too much of an even number and I'm odd. (bad pun)

10- I give bad puns.

9-one of my favorite things to do is get together with all of my sisters and sing. Sometimes we sing silly and other times really seriously, but none the less, it's singing and I love it!

8- Kimi, my sister, and I are wonderful comedians. We do a hillarious spoof of geisha songs and dances...one that leaves your abs burning and tears flowing. My goal in life is to get you laughing, even at the expense of my terrible japanese.

7-Out of all the emotions to have when reacting to different situations, I LAUGH. I can't help it...the deer looks really funny before it hits our car. It's bad when the laugh comes at the most INAPPROPRIATE times too. plus, I laugh almost all the time, so it's hard for people to distinguish the two.

6- My most embarrasing experience EVER, was when I was caught at the bottom of a dog pile, and the pressure was so hard that I peed my pants. Everyone, I wasn't little...I was 19 years old!!! Well, trying to advert the embarrassment, guess what I did...LAUGHED (of course)! If people are going to laugh at you, you may as well laugh at you with them.

5- I can count on two hands how many times I've had a fever or have thrown up. Even with being pregnant two times. I just don't throw up, even though I've wanted to sometimes...and even less frequent get fevers. If I get a fever, you know it's bad.

4- I love math. I love tutoring it even more.

3- I've had insomnia ever since I can remember. When everyone else wants to sleep, I want to play.

2- I can keep somebody elses secret, but rarely have secrets of my own. Why? Because I wear my emotions on my face. (not sleeve...face) I can't keep my feelings hidden because my face reveals them. On the rare occasion that I experience something that I want to keep secret, it's because it's very spiritual and I'd rather use the term, sacred.

1- I never want to have a job other than being a mommy. If I ever HAD to get a job, I would. But the thought of having someone else raise my kids just kills me. I'd rather do laundry, fix meals, clean the house, sew clothes, do dishes, change diapers, and everything else that pertains to being a mommy than get a job (though I'm glad I have the education to get a decent job if I ever have to).


do you know me better now???

Tag: You're it!
Alisha and Mele
and Mom
Write in your blog the 10 most unknowns about you!
I'd love to "get to know" you better!